The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Officer Scale 2 examination for recruiting candidates as Specialist Officers in various disciplines such as Information Technology (IT), Chartered Accountant (CA), Law, Agriculture, Marketing, etc. The exam is conducted in online mode, and the syllabus is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills in their respective fields.
Here’s everything you need to know about the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 syllabus:
1. Reasoning: This section tests the candidate’s ability to think logically and solve problems. The topics covered in this section are: Analogies, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Syllogism, Directions, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Series, etc.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests the candidate’s mathematical skills and their ability to solve numerical problems. The topics covered in this section are: Arithmetic (Number System, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, etc.), Algebra, Geometry, Data Interpretation, etc.
3. English Language: This section tests the candidate’s proficiency in the English language. The topics covered in this section are: Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Meanings, etc.), Grammar (Sentence Correction, Error Detection, etc.), etc.
4. Computer Knowledge: This section tests the candidate’s knowledge of computers and their applications. The topics covered in this section are: Computer Fundamentals, Operating Systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Internet, Networking, etc.
5. Professional Knowledge: This section tests the candidate’s knowledge and skills in their respective field. The topics covered in this section depend on the discipline for which the candidate is applying. For example, candidates applying for the IT Officer post will have questions on Programming Languages, Data Structures, Database Management Systems, etc., while candidates applying for the Law Officer post will have questions on Indian Contract Act, Company Law, Banking Regulation Act, etc.
Candidates who qualify for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 exam will be invited for an interview. The interview will test the candidate’s communication skills, confidence, and their knowledge of recent developments in their field.