The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam annually to recruit candidates for various posts in Group B and C in central government organizations. The Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) is one of the most sought-after posts in the CGL exam.
To crack the SSC CGL AAO exam, candidates must acquaint themselves with the comprehensive syllabus guide. The syllabus of the exam is vast, and so are the topics included in the exam. Here is a brief glance at the syllabus for SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer Exam.
1. General Awareness: This section comprises questions related to current events, history, geography, culture, economics, sports, literature, Indian constitution, science, and technology, etc.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: The Quantitative Aptitude section includes questions related to arithmetic, geometry, trigonometry, algebra, data interpretation, and analysis, etc.
3. English Comprehension: This section of the exam evaluates candidates’ proficiency in the English language. It comprises questions related to comprehension, active and passive voice, direct and indirect speech, synonyms, antonyms, spelling corrections, idioms and phrases, etc.
4. Computer Proficiency Test: This test evaluates candidates’ basic knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and computer networking, etc.
5. Finance and Accounting: This section comprises questions related to accounting principles, partnership accounts, financial accounting, cost accounting, auditing and taxation, etc.
Apart from the syllabus guide, here are some tips to crack the SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer Exam.
1. Time Management: Plan your schedule and allocate sufficient time to cover all the topics within the given time frame.
2. Practice Tests: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and practice as many mock tests and previous years’ papers as possible.
3. Study Material: Refer to standard study material, textbooks, and online blogs and videos.
4. Revision: Regular revision is essential to consolidate your preparation and ensure better memory retention.
5. Confidence and Positive Attitude: Believe in yourself and stay motivated throughout the preparation to boost your confidence and achieve your goals.